Getting Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium student discount

Associate
Hi I got a few questions to ask as I can’t find answers anywhere.

I am now a student and whilst having the opportunity I want to upgrade my adobe pack. I’m sure a lot of you are aware of this, adobe does a discount on there software for students at 80% and I was wondering does there have to be any relevant to what your studying in order to buy the Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium education pack? What proof is needed to show you’re a student in order to activate the software?

I have found this site, which sells the adobe creative suite for £196 and I was just wondering, would many of you trust the seller?

I hope you can help so it saves me getting scammed

Thanks!!!

Associate
Just looked in to this myself as my wife is back studying ;)

http://www.adobe.com/uk/support/service/ts/documents/ols_edu_eu.htm

Thats going through Adobe itself. The package your looking at is about £30 more expensive direct from them

# £228.85
# £199.00 ex VAT

- Get the bloated box and manual and its CHEAPER than downloading it!! (go figure) Postage is about £5.11

Price of the download is £241.78

So, no, as far as we have found there is no course requirement as to what you are studying as long as your studying and can prove it with something like a NUS card, you could be doing a sports degree for example and still be viable for the offer

Associate
Just had a look at that site you linked, prices do not include postage or VAT, so may as well go through adobe itself as its the same price and then your 100% gaurenteed its "cocha"

Associate
OP
Just looked in to this myself as my wife is back studying ;)

http://www.adobe.com/uk/support/service/ts/documents/ols_edu_eu.htm

Thats going through Adobe itself. The package your looking at is about £30 more expensive direct from them

# £228.85
# £199.00 ex VAT

- Get the bloated box and manual and its CHEAPER than downloading it!! (go figure) Postage is about £5.11

Price of the download is £241.78

So, no, as far as we have found there is no course requirement as to what you are studying as long as your studying and can prove it with something like a NUS card, you could be doing a sports degree for example and still be viable for the offer

crap... i just read through it and i'm only studying for my NVQ level 3 sports turf management so i don't think i will be able to apply. :(

I'll contact them soon and find out.

Associate
OP
I gave adobe a call and it is possible I qualify. Once I have ordered my package, I need to send them some college proof and once they approve it, then it’s all mine.

Is there an expiry date on the software so after like 2 years or so it runs out? And is it just like having the real programs?

Associate
No expire on the software, just like buying the full retail copy...... although after 2 years it will be outdated :)

Associate
OP
Thats badass. I'll be ordering a copy within the next few days. I would love to get the master collection but i just cant find the money to get it.

Top Bottom