Getting annoyed with 8 today

Soldato
Well ever since I had to use a new password last night as my internet went down for an hour, once the net came back windows informed me I needed to change password for my live account as it said someone has been using my password.

so I go ahead and change it, go to my email to get the code they sent me, insert that and it's done, well that is until I try to sign into the music app, it just refuses to sign in now and throws me a useless error message, this is kinda reminding me of EA and their Origin client, when it starts to mess you around there's basically nothing you can do about it.

I kinda wish the account was not tied into signing in in the first place now, just waiting now for it to tell me every couple of weeks that I need to change passwords
Don't know what other stuff will be broken now, i'm sure other stuff will start being a pain with having to use passwords for such stuff.

Soldato
OP
Hmmm, well I just had windows telling me I need to enter my most recent password, anyone know why it's doing this?

qus4dK.png

Soldato
I'm guessing because if your Internet connection is down it will use the last authenticated password to allow you to login, since it can't check with the Live servers.

Soldato
OP
Just seems a little messed up to me, I did the change over 24 hours ago as it forced me to, then tonight the action center spams me with a big message asking me to enter my password, obviously it was the password I logged into my account with all ready today at start up of the PC.

It all just seems to be as annoying as EA and there Origin client, that thing is constantly hissy fitting over passwords.

Back
Top Bottom