Getting more hard drive trays for Kolink Refractor

Associate
I finally pulled the trigger on a B grade Kolink Refractor case which will house a zoostorm pre-build system since its case (this was a refurbished system) was slightly beaten up and the front could only be secured with the help of tape and also is a complete resonance box with the Toshiba 2TB hard drive I fitted in it to increase the amount of storage space I had.

The issue I have is that while the amount of supplied HDD/SSD trays is sufficient for when I finally move the hardware over (it requires power extension cables, a few fans and a fan controller since I'm not leaving control of at least 5 fans to a single fan header), I'm planning on making it a three drive system meaning that there won't be enough hard drive trays for all the drives (and I don't want to be messing with the thing called a 5.25 to 3.5 adapter that was included with the case since I don't want to be adding any unnecessary vibrations to the system) and there doesn't seem to be a source for getting extra trays making them rarer then hens teeth (and before anyone states that the others probably were missing, the stock pictures for the full price case only shows two hard drive trays) and I can't be sure if trays for another case would fit.

So, the question is, is there a source that I missed (unless it's a competitor in which case that part can be scrapped) or can trays from other cases be used?

Soldato
thats what happens when
  • you buy B-grade, ive done this before and parts were missing
  • you buy unbranded cases, better off returning it and getting something decent
I wouldnt have thought the trays were common to anyone else

Associate
OP
Back
Top Bottom