Getting refund for laptop, 30 days?

Associate
I ordered a legion 5 amd from the online store recently but wish to return it for several reasons, according to the refund policy I have 30 days.

But i am confused about the process, does this apply to all products or just parts?

And is it possible to get a refund even if something isnt necessarily broken, cconsidering it includes "are not of satisfactory quality"

Associate
OP
Well I just noticed i am still within the initial 14 days, so as far as i understand i can refund it regardless if it is faulty or not.

Kind of running out of time though, I suppose that if these 14 days reach their end it is still fine since i already contacted them.

Associate
Yes you can, get a move on, at least email or inform them soonest, I would get it returned soonest recorded delivery etc. And would avoid giving them an excuse under the 14 day rule of objecting because it’s a late return.

Last edited:
Associate
From trying one in person the Legion 5 is probably best value at it's price point, I was particularly impressed with the build quality.

Soldato
The battery is on the small size and its hard to get the better screen in a spec you like.
But I liked the number of ports, and where they are, on the back. Too many put them on the right sight which is a non runner for me.
Otherwise its gets mostly good reviews from everyone.

Back
Top Bottom