Getting rid of someone on Facebook

Soldato
sgpwg7.jpg

Soldato
send me his details, he actually sounds quite interesting!
This.

I cant believe how shallow some people are. Moaning behind an old mate's back because he refers to you as a "brother" and has a broken leg, and a girlfriend who breaks the law for him, and wants to be the next Dr Dre.

Yeah I know exactly which one of you I'd want to be friends with. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
His mom used to be smokin hot when we were kids. We even went exploring in her bedroom, as young boys do, and found all manner of grown up toys.

Also, we were basically brothers as kids, inseperable. Then he moved to another country and so did I. 23 years later we're two completely different people. Even though he lives his life and I live mine, I don't have the heart to tell him to **** off. He's clearly made some bad decisions in life and I wish him all the best but I want nothing to do with him. I'll just continue ignoring him, screw it.

Soldato
His mom used to be smokin hot when we were kids. We even went exploring in her bedroom, as young boys do, and found all manner of grown up toys.

Also, we were basically brothers as kids, inseperable. Then he moved to another country and so did I. 23 years later we're two completely different people. Even though he lives his life and I live mine, I don't have the heart to tell him to **** off. He's clearly made some bad decisions in life and I wish him all the best but I want nothing to do with him. I'll just continue ignoring him, screw it.

Is he someone you'd like as a friend if he wasnt making poor decisions? Maybe help him by being honest and say you think his life is going in the wrong direction. Im not sure if he would take that in the wrong way or not as i don't know him, he might know it himself that he needs to do things differently in life. Depends how you view it but something good could come out of it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Unemployed, on the dole, "had an accident which broke his leg", girlfriend can't enter the UK because she's got a record for smuggling "but it's not her fault, she was caught in an op that went sideways", parents don't speak to him, history of drugs, I can go on and on.
I think we've found Tony Williams.

Has he got a van?

Caporegime
OP
He disappeared off Facebook for a couple of months, then rejoined, sent me another friend request and said he disappeared off Facebook because "too many random people were contacting him".

Mhmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom