Ghost of Tsushima - July 17th

Soldato
One really annoying thing about this game, when you do a standoff sometimes there is a bush or something else that obscured.the camera, so when it pans round you can't see the enemy attacking.

Soldato
Just read the devs saying that the new island is the same size as the first area of the game. Not bad at all I think I'm in for that.

Push Square: Straight into it, how big is the Iki Island expansion?
Nate Fox, Creative Director:If you're familiar with Ghost of Tsushima, Iki Island is the size of, really, the first act of the main game, Izuhara. It's a big, dense story with a lot of landscape and secrets to discover.

Associate
Can anyone confirm if this game has button mashing combo combat? I'm rubbish at these, gave up on Batman games for that reason and avoided Spiderman for the same reason.

PS5 Directors Cut is out, I've heard great things. If it's abit like AC: Valhalla (Odyssey, Origins) control wise then I'll be fine.

Soldato
Can anyone confirm if this game has button mashing combo combat? I'm rubbish at these, gave up on Batman games for that reason and avoided Spiderman for the same reason.

PS5 Directors Cut is out, I've heard great things. If it's abit like AC: Valhalla (Odyssey, Origins) control wise then I'll be fine.
I’d liken the combat to more precise pressing of buttons than mashing. Think more like a souls game than a beat em up.

Soldato
Just check it through the app and the PS5 upgrade is there now at £24.99. Tempted but in no rush to just buy it. I'll wait until I fancy another play through and just get it then.

Caporegime
What's the cheapest way to get the ps5 director cut?
£70 is a bit too much for me.

Might just have to wait for black Friday deals or something

Buy the PS4 version cheap, and upgrade?

I see people on Facebook selling it for £25. Might be able to offer £15 and upgrade for £24.99 and then you have a £40 game that costs £69.99 through the Sony store.

Last edited:
Associate
I finally finished this on Sunday. Think the save file says around 62hours but I've found all the collectibles, all I have left is apparently I've missed a side mission or two somewhere and then a couple of random achievements. I d'd highly recommend this game as even with big breaks I took in between sessions it was always a joy to come back to.

Now that's more like it. AC Valhalla had a good 60 hours in it but by 100 hour mark and no end in sight I gave up. The bloat was strong in that one

Back
Top Bottom