• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GIGABYTE 2080Ti GAMING OC WITH FREE AORUS RGB 256GB M.2 PCI-e SSD!!!

OcUK Staff
HI there

Another epic deal for today, grab the Gigabyte 2080Ti Gaming OC card and get their flagship SSD included for FREE:

Aorus RGB 256GB M.2 PCIe x2 NVMe SSD/Solid State Drive @ £79.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Aorus-RGB-256GB-M.2-PCIe-x2-NVMe-SSD-Solid-State-Drive-HD-007-GI.html

GP-ASM2NE2256GTTDR, 256GB Gigabyte M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x2) NVMe 1.3 SSD, NAND Flash, 3100MB/s Read, 1050MB/s Write, 180k/240k IOPS, Retail

Only £79.99 inc VAT - FREE WITH BELOW CARD !!

ORDER NOW

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,099.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Giga...DDR6-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-1A0-GI.html

GV-N208TGAMING OC-11GC, Boost Clock: 1665MHz, Memory 11264MB 14000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4352, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 4 Years Warranty

Only £1,099.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Instead of free stuff can nvidia just get realistic with their prices? ;)

This is clearly a special offer from the suppliers of gigabyte or the retailer itself.
Either gigabyte or gigabyte supplier or retailer has excess stock of one model and wishes to clear it

Permabanned
:eek::eek::eek:Gigabyte

Quite possibly the worse company ever.

Gigaman is the best rep i ever saw on here personally he saved me buying a new motherboard thanks to custom bios with HPET and NVMe. I tried asking all the others Asus EVGA you name it they REFUSED. Asus never knew what HPET does.

Yea love its this redudant timer you set by on as default and hide the options to disable. Oh and it causes a three times increase in system latency also. How do you beat that ? Well Gigabyte could give 5 year warranty maybe in future if we luck out!

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo are we getitng any bank hol sales this weekend :D would like some 2080's at £599 please :p

I am afraid not, Computex time, however I shall have a look to see if I can maybe post some deals up on Friday before I fly out, of course look out for the weekend TODAY ONLY and keep an eye on This Week Only which shall refresh around 14:00-16:00 today. :)

Associate
Brill thanks mate i have seen a couple on competitors for £599 (2080 8GB XLR8 Gaming tripple) and i really don't wanna order from them really :) ill keep a eye out friday cheers.

OcUK Staff
OP
Brill thanks mate i have seen a couple on competitors for £599 (2080 8GB XLR8 Gaming tripple) and i really don't wanna order from them really :) ill keep a eye out friday cheers.

Yeah I shall see if I can repeat £599, but the MSI sold out and MSI won't sell me any more that cheap.
Got some KFA2 left, but re-buy £599 is below cost due to how much the pound has weakened, last KFA2 batch was 1.32 purchase, next purchase is looking at around 1.26-1.27 and as were talking around 5% margin that fluctuation wipes it out and KFA2 can't reduce our USD cost any more, otherwise they lose money and the market is now in a position where its simply better to not sell and lose money than sell and lose money.

Some cards sell well, some are not. Though we are also seeing increases in sales on GPU again because Bitcoin has surpassed $8000 so the market is entering a dangerous position again with mining slowly re-activating......

OcUK Staff
OP
Didn't Gigabyte have really bad issues with their 2080Tis? I seem to recall forum members on here with loads of issues? I coudl have sworn there was a thred about it

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...-perfected-it-rtx-2000-series.18834345/page-7

Post #336 onwards are the problems

Yes, but they have fixed those issues now with firmware updates, reports say they now run around 10-15c cooler. :)

Issue was Aorus models only as well, this is the Gigabyte gaming model. :)

Associate
Though we are also seeing increases in sales on GPU again because Bitcoin has surpassed $8000 so the market is entering a dangerous position again with mining slowly re-activating......

This is what made me buy a 2080 at 620 quid while I had some unexpected disposable income, I have a feeling that the mining thing is gonna return again this year and that prices ain't going anywhere but up in 2019.

Sincerely hope that's not the case, but I guess a lot of that depends on whether AMD can put up a bit of a fight in the GPU market.

Back
Top Bottom