Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Where are they?

Associate
i have tried finding review of this motherboard, as i want one with a dual bios. proviously i was looking at the gaming 3 b350 but have seen a thread about the vrm's getting to 125c. So i was hoping that i would be able to find out how hot this would get but i cant find any reviews. This one interested me as well because of the BCLK overclocking.

any info would be appreciated

Associate
They don't seem to be in stock in any reasonable numbers yet. Though most places I've asked seem to think a large delivery is coming into the country by the 30th of March.

Also @8 Pack I think is meant to get one today for testing?

Soldato
Well, Got mine last week on the MM, So they must have had some on launch at least. Needs some bios love, the gaming 5 seems to have got it at the mo.

Not had any issues though bar memory speed, Booted fine, Defaults the mem to lowest clock depending on what memory you got, Trying to go higher fails to boot. Have tried the F3b bios but no luck on higher clocks

1770x @ 3.9 seems fine on auto voltage . not really messed yet.

Associate
"Has started to arrive now, should be loads of it by next week I have been told." << today

guessing thats Depo/Distribution, least its in the UK

I hope your right about what you say.

i just hope my order is shipped before 7th April if not i have to cancel the order and get another motherboard that's in stock as i need it before the easter holidays start as that is the only time i'm off work:)

Soldato
I hope your right about what you say.

i just hope my order is shipped before 7th April if not i have to cancel the order and get another motherboard that's in stock as i need it before the easter holidays start as that is the only time i'm off work:)

hopefully @Gibbo will be able to deliver clear time frame.

I get mine end of April =/

Associate
Gigabyte just lost me. Cancelled my order which I placed In frigging Feb. Ordered the Asus Hero instead seeing as VRM looks a lot better also. They need to up their game as it wont be the first time they have disappointed.

Associate
Gigabyte just lost me. Cancelled my order which I placed In frigging Feb. Ordered the Asus Hero instead seeing as VRM looks a lot better also. They need to up their game as it wont be the first time they have disappointed.
I'm thinking of doing the same, been waiting nearly a month for this board and have had everything else i need sitting around for weeks, on the bright side at least the CH6 BIOS had matured slightly in this time.

Associate
As someone that's got the CH6 I'd hold out. I'm within the return period for the CH6 and its still so buggy I'll probably swap out.

Associate
Yeah I'm getting cold boot issues and not waking from sleep by not outputting a vid signal. Checked on OC.net and others are getting it so that's good for me. Hopefully I can sort it as its really annoying.

yeah 1002

Back
Top Bottom