Gigabyte archive drivers

Associate
Trying to set up an old machine for a friend. As far as we can tell, the machine is an Acer Aspire, and the motherboard is a gigabyte g35m socket 478 chipset ATI RS350 chipset +SB300 P4. We're having trouble with drivers and gigabyte's website doesn't appear to list this particular chipset.

Anyone have any ideas for finding archived drivers?

Associate
Have you been able to run CPU-z yet? Is so could you please post the main-board screen. Once you have that information or firm information about the main board I am pretty sure we can find you a set of drivers.

Of course if the system is able to run Win7 then the default drives will be more than suitable for 99% of the time.

I have subscribed to this thread.

Associate
Could you look at the bottom of the Acer Aspire and post what the model number is. That will make life much easier I think. By the way some Acer Aspire models have been recalled so it might be a good idea to check on their web site.

Associate
OP
Well I've since found out the problems have been resolved by installing XP. I don't have any other details currently because I havn't seen the machine since my OP.

Back
Top Bottom