• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
Hi all,

I bought a graphics card (rtx 2060) in the second half of 2020 and I believe it is still in warranty. The graphics card started malfunctioning crashing all of the games and some applications (which makes it unusable), I tried reinstalling drivers at different versions and reinstalling windows (even tried windows 11) and I even contacted NVidia support which went with me through all the possible solution and at the end they said it is probably a hardware problem and that I should contact Gigabyte RMA

FYI: the graphics card issue started out of nowhere.

So, I was wondering how long does RMA take as I have important work on my computer to do on the 26th-29th November. Also, are there any additional costs required from me? and if someone can explain to me how the process works, and what do I need to do from my side, and how does the service work I'd be grateful.

Also, if someone has had an experience with Gigabyte regarding RMA and is happy to share it, I'd be thankful.

Associate
Gigabyte have a UK RMA base so that would at least be faster than having to ship abroad. I don't have experience with them personally in terms of their RMA service.

There is (was?) a Gigabyte rep active here who may be able to help. @GIGA-Man.

He hasn't seemingly been active since August though unfortunately, but it's probably worth sending him a message.

Back
Top Bottom