Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master Owners

Soldato
@inoton No overclock or undervolt, everything is stock. Especially now with the 5800X3D, 3600 RAM that's it, I'm on Win 11.
Looks like I'm gonna go down the harder route! Lol windows 10 reinstalled and the basic stuff installed, will do some testing over the next few days and see how it goes. If all good, then at least I know it's either windows 11 or the bios and not something else that has happened that I don't know know about.

Not too fussed about upgrading to a 5800x3d at the mo.

My other problem is my Xbox not starting all the time. All these problems come at once!

Associate
Recently put a 5800x3d into mine, 32gb 8-pack 3600 ram, RTX3090 gfx card, 1000w PSu = all running silky smooth, gameplay is a real pleasure.
Glad I could squeeze some extra life out of it, before the next major upgrade.
System absolutely flies, so should last me a couple of years at least.

Last edited:
Associate
Hey all, has anyone encountered issues with the ethernet port not working when an NVME is installed in the M2A socket?
I switched from an NVME in slot M2C to a PCIe 4 NVME in slot M2A and the ethernet port is no longer functioning.

The Ethernet port is enabled in the BIOS from what I can tell. I do not have any NVME drives in the other slots. Only the M2A slot.
Is this a PCIe limitation on the board?

Thanks

Associate
New BIOS for the Aorus line about to release, believe it has AGESA 1.2.0.7 which fixes some security issues AMD listed back in June/July this year.
The last beta bios has been de-listed but you can edit the download link and remove the letter from the end of the filename to get the new bios.

So for Aorus Pro, F36a is the latest one listed, even though F36d was the latest previously but copying the download link and editing it allows download of F36 final release dated 26/12/22.

Associate
F37 available too for the Aorus Elite.

I'm still running F21 at the minute with the 3600. Seen a few people say that 3xxx and later bioses don't tend to play well together.

Think I'll stick to what I have.

Soldato
Any one installed the latest bios?

I don't normally jump on beta bioses but god knows how long it will take Gigabyte to release the final version.

It took them 10 months before to go from the last beta to the final version so could be the end of the year before we get a final 1.0.0.8!

Last edited:
Soldato
Works fine, I just put -20 all core on it. Idle temps have improved etc.

Do you mind sharing BIOS settings or a guide on how to do this?

I've had a little look but PBO settings are a little overwhelming. Have you left everything AUTO but just applied a negative offset in the curve editor?

Associate
Do you mind sharing BIOS settings or a guide on how to do this?

I've had a little look but PBO settings are a little overwhelming. Have you left everything AUTO but just applied a negative offset in the curve editor?
Yes, that's all I did. I see on another thread you did it. I've moved from -20 to -30, as I noticed no issues at all at -20.

Back
Top Bottom