Gigabyte X570S AERO G

Associate
Hi

Was about to splash out on this board when suddenly it is no longer for sale anywhere in the UK. CCL have it listed as discontinued! Surely not, it's not been out 2 mins. Any ideas what's going on? I really wanted this board for its storage options and aesthetics.

Soldato
Lots of fashion before common sense&functionality nonsense in that board.

As example of that fashion inflexibility only PCIe slot you can use without stealing lanes from GPU's slot won't be available, if you want to use third M.2.
That's literally worser than in most lot cheaper X570 boards!
Aorus Elite would have one 4x slot (capable to taking third NVMe) + two x1 slots without affecting GPU slot.

Associate
Something similar happened with the X570S Aorus Master. Not sure why the supplier you mention mark stuff as discontinued - they got the Master in stock later (although I got mine from somewhere else) and now show it as sold out rather than discontinued.

I think it's another sign of the general availabilty problems retailers are having.

Man of Honour
You're not supposed to mention competitors here, but I've noticed they mark stuff discontinued a lot, even when it's still available, I wouldn't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom