Gigabyte Z690I Aorus Ultra Issue BEWARE

Associate
Soldato
Yes that does seem to be the case, annoying these boards are still being sold to be honest
They should have been recalled. Edit: good to see Gigabyte have got some sort of programme to that effect, but will they proactively inform customers? They definitely shouldn't still be on sale.

Soldato
It seems this gen Aorus itx boards are plagued with issues. I'm so on the fence about buying on as everything i've read just points to endless amounts of issues.

The price isn't too bad for this board but anything above this is +£100 or there abouts and there's not much below aside from the Asrock AX itx board and its not generally ideal to use for overclocking either!

Soldato
For anyone who is looking for this board still there is a newer version that should be available shortly.

The one with the fix and wifi 6E

This one runs at pcie 3.0 only and is supposed to replace the OG.

The one thats broken but still available (careful where you buy from) PCIE 5.0 and wifi 6 (Not E)

Edit:
Okay on some deeper investigation it seems the PLUS board isn't coming to the UK?!? Information is very mixed, maybe OCUK can clarify on this @Gibbo? Will OCUK be getting the Plus stock for the Z690i Aorus board and does the restock of the regular ultra board have the "fix" for these PCIE issues? Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom