Ginger haired people bullied?

Soldato
So some racial abuse is acceptable and others not, Is that what you are saying?

No I think your missing the sarcasm here, since when is being ginger racial? I have met ginger people from all around the world, what race would you like them to be classed under? Scottish?

You are missing the point of general abuse (which shouldn't be condoned) and racial abuse (which the PC brigade jump on).

KaHn

Caporegime
I wouldn't say I was bullied, maybe for a week or so a kid tormented me, I just completely ignored him and he gave up and moved on.

Maybe I'm not the best person to give an opinion if I haven't been seriously bullied...

When you are systematically bullied by several people over a period of up to several years then it's slightly different...;)

Soldato
It's because their mutant freaks.

Yes because theres no form of mutation in you're gentics due to enviromental impacts at all, you are an exact copy of the orginal human, which orginated in africa....

Most form of bully is from inadequacies in the bullys own mentality or confidence, so they try to pick out the differences in others to hide there own.
It only works if the person is actually worried about the it, if your confident or just don't care bullying doesn't work, it took me a long time to realise this as a kid, a bully really dosen't like being laughed at when there coming out with ****.

Also violence works welll against bullies but leads to annoying excludsions from school

Soldato
Sorry, that's just not possible.

I'm afraid you're just going to have to come to terms with that.

b6e647d23bf1c62c0cd8f7fe98a42823.png

Associate
One of my best mates is ginger and we take the **** out of him for it, not sure if it's bullying him though. It's all in good fun and if he didn't take it well we would stop.

Soldato
When you are systematically bullied by several people over a period of up to several years then it's slightly different...;)

Indeed, you're right - I take it back :p I guess the way to tackle a bully is different depending on different scenarios.

Man of Honour
Gingers arnt so bad.. at least you can see them comming, its the gummy people who show more gum than tooth when they smile that you gotta watch out for

Soldato
I won't do ginger jokes. They're just racist jokes with the names changed.

I don't like that society, for some reason, has deemed it socially acceptable to bully people with ginger hair, while virtually every other type of victimisation has been abandoned.

I get that ginger isn't a race, but I don't think that really matters. Effectively you take a group of people, gather them together and say we all hate you and we're going to tell jokes that will allow the rest of us to bond, and you will be marginalised.

Soldato
I won't do ginger jokes. They're just racist jokes with the names changed.

I don't like that society, for some reason, has deemed it socially acceptable to bully people with ginger hair, while virtually every other type of victimisation has been abandoned.

I get that ginger isn't a race, but I don't think that really matters. Effectively you take a group of people, gather them together and say we all hate you and we're going to tell jokes that will allow the rest of us to bond, and you will be marginalised.

Whatever you say carrot top.

Back
Top Bottom