Gingerpig or other?

Soldato
Hi looking to order some high quality meat for christmas and I happen to work 5 minutes away from Gingerpigs marylebone store.

The meat gets rave reviews but I was wondering if anyone on here had personally sampled their produce?

Also considering wellhungmeat if anyone has used them...

Thanks! :)

Soldato
The meat at Ginger Pig is really very good. I did their beef butchery class a few months ago (at the Marylebone store), and it gives you a real insight into their aging techniques and how well they treat their meat.

Really decent guys as well, so if anything goes wrong with the order the customer service would likely be top notch.

Their cook book is damn fine too! :)

taB

taB

Associate
ELSCO would be my choice. Very happy with everything I've had from them and they hang their meat very well. It looks from the website that they're currently cutting Galloway which is probably my favourite beast (taste and sentimental reasons). Plus if you're lucky the appropriately named Tony Beef will send you a bad joke text message to let you know when your delivery is coming.

Recently had the Lamb rib-eyes and they are a stunning cut.

Trust me for a discount code if you'd like.

Soldato
OP
Very tempted by O'sheas, how much better is it than gingerpig for Lamb and Pork as I don't eat beef (assuming it is better)

Soldato
OP
Went in to gingerpig after work and put in my christmas order (Bone in pork loin, racks of lamb, 100 day aged chicken, sausages and stuffing). Meat looked fantastic and the staff were more than helpful.

Back
Top Bottom