Girls have changed...

Soldato
I have to agree that something is very wrong with the attidude these secondary school girls seem to have. Certainly the high school near me appears at first impressions to be teaching young girls how to become street prostitutes, if you go by their attire anyway.

Now while i like the sight of a tart as much as the next man, the fact that i KNOW they are under 16 makes it disturbing. They certainly dont LOOK under 16... hell half of them look 20+ from a distance.

I would not like to work on the door of a club now, with these girls dressed up its got to be a nightmare to decide on age. Unless you ID all of them, which would be impractical i suspect.

I suppose the main gainers in all this are the lads at the school :p oh to be young again, when i was at school most of the girls smelled of wee and wore trousers instead of skirts :mad: ( then again it was a strict catholic school with a hitler-esque teaching staff )

Man of Honour
Girls have changed?

You are 20 FFS, did they all wear dresses and have a nice hat when you were a nipper or something?

Soldato
Obviously too much global warming.. a nice ice age should change their dressing habits..

It amuses me every time I see a woman that looks like the Tango advert. There are a could have women at the place I get my hair cut that could qualify as Umpah-lumpahs..

Permabanned
My wife's, sisters, 13 year old daughter .. always goes out dressed like you describe. Then one day she didn't come back. 3 weeks later they found out that she was living with a 26 year old unemployed drug dealer in some council estate. And, joy for joy, she's into the drugs herself, and does 'anything' to get them (including using her key to 'permanently borrow' her mums stereo and sell it!

I repeat -- 13 years old.

Ain't life grand?

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;15030341 said:
Girls have changed?

You are 20 FFS, did they all wear dresses and have a nice hat when you were a nipper or something?

I was referring to mentality not purely dress sense. I haven't been at school since leaving for college aged 16 but no, they didn't flaunt it as much as they seem to now.

Skirts with tights or trousers were the norm though. Now it's all knee high socks and the smallest skirts you could imagine.

Caporegime
I blame the parents really...like hell i would let my daughter* walk out wearing a short ass skirt that i see all the time myself...she would get a severe beating if she ever did something like that...last thing i need is to be embarrassed by my kids:p

* thats if i had a daughter that is...thankfully i havent:).

Soldato

Anyone reminded of this?

Although I have to say, I'm all in favour of the fit ones.

startrek.jpg

Caporegime
sounds the same as it was when i was a teenager some 15 years ago.

the local bike of every area that just about every randy teenager and a few that werent had slept with.

the slappers hanging about near busy roads (they are waiting to attract the attention of the local "rude boys" or whatever you call them these days that drive around in a chaved up car looking for girls to talk to).

the tarted up ones going into pubs and clubs , my older sister was going in pubs and clubs when she was 16 years old. she always had massive knockers though so i imagine they made her seem older.

the only thing that has changed is its more common to see these types of people now days where as before there were a lot more proper respectable girls around , its unfortunate that they are a dieing breed soon to be extinct

Also, I prefer the trousers that are tight round the arse than skirts.

i couldnt agree more , i was in town the other day walking behind some uni students and one had the tightest trousers on i'd ever seen and her whole crack was visible from behind it was quite an amazing sight :D
i usually walk quite fast but that day i was happy to walk a bit slower

Last edited:
Permabanned
its funny, the mother of the pride (hehe pride...) is big enough to get her arms around both of them. her chops are so fat they weigh her smile down. I bet those aren't the only lips that are sagging.......... oh dear I went there!

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;15030341 said:
Girls have changed?

Lol, but they have changed since I was at school, no dresses above knees, now it seems anything goes. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom