Girls have changed...

Soldato
My ex at school used to be one of the few with any modesty. She used to wear long skirts, full-on mid calf and I loved it. It wasn't even that long ago - 6 or 7 years? 10 years ago, when my sister was that age, the girls at her school were begging to be allowed to wear trousers. Hopefully this band of morons will hasten the social divide to the point where, when my kids are old enough, they'll know who's a Morlock and who's an Elai by look alone.

Soldato
its funny, the mother of the pride (hehe pride...) is big enough to get her arms around both of them. her chops are so fat they weigh her smile down. I bet those aren't the only lips that are sagging.......... oh dear I went there!

That's the mother? I thought that was the father...

Caporegime
Stating the obvious really and I'm sure we've had this conversation before but I'm both amused and saddened to an extent.

I took the day off as I was visiting hospital for a quick appointment and as my Mum knows her way around it, she tagged along to give me directions.

On the way we passed the local school which has the biggest display of orange(fake tanned), blonde, barely dressed bams you could possibly imagine. They walk along the road looking into cars practically begging for a reaction from some dodgy perv. This was quite hilarious, infact there was a few pairs of knickers on display too, one of which was some fat girl in a mini skirt, as she walked you could see her ass - you get the picture. Funny stuff.

Anyway, went to the gym this afternoon and on my way home a young girl(with a group of mates) was standing at the road side near a busy roundabout/dual carriageway slip roads with the front of her skirt up showing the world her front end(obviously covered with knickers but still)

I feel incredibly weirded out - is it hilarious or is this purely the mentality young girls have these days? I genuinely feel sorry for teachers, they must be practically stepping on egg shells daily.

edit: It's been discussed but why haven't school enforced stricter uniform rules?

Its great isn't it :D :D

That's the mother? I thought that was the father...

Same here, thought it was Mike Ashely :/

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I blame Japan for this, have you even seen BBC1 lately? the other day they were showing a Japanese knockoff show where people dress in tight chrome coloured suits then to funky stuff above a swimming pool with foam cutouts and ****.

It's hilarious when the Japanese do it but not when you see a fat/fugly British/American group doing it.

Soldato
There is just no such thing as shame anymore. Was shopping at the weekend and the world is full of poofters and strange noisy kids. Why is it that fat people wear all those legging things which are minging no matter who wears them. They show pure ass definition and rolls of flab! Disgusting! Apart from the fatties the worst thing I saw was this tool (a guy) wearing legging/trousers with knee high boots.... Yuck!!!

Soldato
This has been going on for ages though right? When I was at school every girls was trying to make their skirt shorter (and they weren't that long back then!) and tart themselves up, they're just trying to be grown up. It's just a continued trend, and now we have a nation full of teenage slappers who are inspired by Jordan. If they had half the passion about academics rather than looks like tramps we'd have a nation full of rocket scientists

Soldato
Wish my area was more like that OP. :p I'm not a perv though, I'm a youngster. All the lasses round here hardly take off anything! It's winter everyday here! ;)

Soldato
There is just no such thing as shame anymore. Was shopping at the weekend and the world is full of poofters and strange noisy kids. Why is it that fat people wear all those legging things which are minging no matter who wears them. They show pure ass definition...

Huh?

Ive seen a few awesomely toned hot body types wearing them lately.

You must have been unlucky :p

startrek.jpg

...with a scythe to the neck.

Soldato
see the south park paris hilton for references too this matter

and as for the just mentioned leggings it is amazing and wonderful that it ever became acceptable to wear pretty much nothing out and about.

and anyway this is all nothing new. like dangerstat says the lasses back when i was at school where all up to the same. plastered in makeup with the shortest skirts they could get away with. secret teenage pregnancys to older men etc.

Soldato
My wife's, sisters, 13 year old daughter .. always goes out dressed like you describe. Then one day she didn't come back. 3 weeks later they found out that she was living with a 26 year old unemployed drug dealer in some council estate. And, joy for joy, she's into the drugs herself, and does 'anything' to get them (including using her key to 'permanently borrow' her mums stereo and sell it!

I repeat -- 13 years old.

Ain't life grand?

I love how you preceed the story with her attire. As if the way she dresses caused her to be a stupid 13 year old drug abusing thief. And he's not unemployed, he's a drug dealer! :D

It's a truely pathetic idea that strict uniform rules will turn a group of unruly teenagers into high achievers. Or even allow them to achieve more than they would have with a short skirt on. They'll just find new ways to express themselves as an individual or group. You're not going to change this.

Back
Top Bottom