Girls have changed...

Soldato
Stating the obvious really and I'm sure we've had this conversation before but I'm both amused and saddened to an extent.

I took the day off as I was visiting hospital for a quick appointment and as my Mum knows her way around it, she tagged along to give me directions.

On the way we passed the local school which has the biggest display of orange(fake tanned), blonde, barely dressed bams you could possibly imagine. They walk along the road looking into cars practically begging for a reaction from some dodgy perv. This was quite hilarious, infact there was a few pairs of knickers on display too, one of which was some fat girl in a mini skirt, as she walked you could see her ass - you get the picture. Funny stuff.

Anyway, went to the gym this afternoon and on my way home a young girl(with a group of mates) was standing at the road side near a busy roundabout/dual carriageway slip roads with the front of her skirt up showing the world her front end(obviously covered with knickers but still)

I feel incredibly weirded out - is it hilarious or is this purely the mentality young girls have these days? I genuinely feel sorry for teachers, they must be practically stepping on egg shells daily.

edit: It's been discussed but why haven't school enforced stricter uniform rules?

Soldato
You see couples girls flash their arse/front end (lol) or display too much and blanket all girls under their mentality? Wow.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
shifty you perv! :D

Not a thread to show the GF then? :D

You see couples girls flash their arse or display too much and blanket all girls under their mentality? Wow.

Yes I do. Well, the large majority at least. Young people follow trends - I did too. A couple of girls as young as 14 start sun bedding, it becomes the norm, they all do it. Girls start dressing incredibly provocatively, they'll all join in.

I saw a mother and daughter in our store the other week. The daughter bare legs, heels, black hot pants and an open shirt w/ school tie. The mother looked perfectly normal, infact I'd say even a bit of class about her but she can't stop her daughter following the trends, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Soldato
Simply, sex sells. Whilst it always has, now it is becoming socially acceptable.

For instance, aspiring to be a glamour model/stripper is now a legitimate career plan.

I have a related question, who decided fake tan Orange was attractive? I've yet to see it look attractive on anyone. Fake tan? Maybe. Orange? No.

Caporegime
Do they actually think this orange gob look is something that makes them more attractive? Looks more like theyve been doused with a few gallons of orange juice.

Permabanned
this reminds me of that guy from ocuk that posted about an under age family friendhe caught drinking, took back to his and made a relationship with her lol I forget his name, but it was like a 3 letter word... begun with an I or T or something... ah well - it was a funny read anyway.

Back
Top Bottom