• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Giving away my RTX Games Bundle - BFV, Anthem and Metro.

Associate
Hi lads,

Giving away my games codes as I don't have an RTX GPU. My 2080 was DOA, but still got the codes after I returned it. So I thought I'd might as well give away the codes, as selling them is too much of a hassle.

Let me know which game you want, and I'll message you the code.

TK

Edit: I think you need to redeem it on geforce experience with an RTX GPU installed.

Metro##R7y7W9ZxoCZ73VgzQg2Ntfp1
###Anthem##O3N0Cuerb9uTb4uRLyPaFILD
###BFV##hWM2qLFRKeWkurI2w4tySyk5

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd love BFV because the new battle royale mode is something I'd like to try but a new baby is being born soon so I shouldnt be spending on games :( You know there are ways to get your codes without an RTX.

Permabanned
If you still have it BF:V would be great. I don't have a new baby to support like the other poster, but I have two geriatric cats and you wouldn't believe the price of 7+ cat food

Associate
OP
If you still have it BF:V would be great. I don't have a new baby to support like the other poster, but I have two geriatric cats and you wouldn't believe the price of 7+ cat food
I'll just post the codes doesn't seem to be working for a lot of people.

Associate
I redeemed BFV, couldn't get the Anthem code to work, thanks a lot though, bought my 2080 on release without these codes, bin paying for Origin premium for BFV, so now I won't have to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom