Glasgow Meet Saturday 7th November

Soldato
Last time I walked past this place it looked small, is it? I've never been in it before.

I'd probably end up steaming and wanting to go meet my mates at a club!

Man of Honour
I'll try for it.. not sure how I will get over though transport wise.

Me cars and glasgow don't mix. :p

Glasgow's road system is pretty unfathomable I'd agree and precisely when you could use directions it tends to miss out signposts only to restart them after you've gone past where you wanted to go. However there's at least plenty of buses and trains go to Scotland's second city ;)

Permabanned
Glasgow's road system is pretty unfathomable I'd agree and precisely when you could use directions it tends to miss out signposts only to restart them after you've gone past where you wanted to go. However there's at least plenty of buses and trains go to Scotland's second city ;)

Ah ken man.

Its just that, the one way system I'd end up in EK or godknows where else. M8, trainstation and bus station all suite me. :)

Still advertising even when your an 'Englishman in New York', or is it 'Scotsman in London Town'? :p

Man of Honour
Still advertising even when your an 'Englishman in New York', or is it 'Scotsman in London Town'? :p

Can't help having the odd dig at Glasgow, old habits die hard and all that. Not quite sure what to term myself yet, I'm resisting the idea that by living in London I must be a Londoner now though, they seem awfy keen to lay claim to me. :eek:

Associate
I'm not a dead cert although I could probably make it. Peavo is a bit bigger inside than it looks on the outside, voting we meet early and get into then republic beer halle for awesome 2 for 1 pizza (they are so good it's unbelievable, butter roast chicken with pesto with some chilli oil on a thin crispy base, hnnngh)

Back
Top Bottom