Glastonbury 2010 Tickets on Sale

Soldato
How much did you pay to roll around in the mud with a load of hippies for a weekend then?

Soldato
We can't get through to the payment section of the website at the moment :(

We've got our registration numbers all ready as from last year but the website is just choc-a-block!

Wish us luck!

Associate
OP
good luck to all of you, i had to persevere....

page 1 input your registration numbers,

page 2 tels you who you are and you have to say yes

pages 3 and 4 are payment details.....

once i got to page 3 it was fine but i had to go back to page 1 about 10 times and then according to the website there wasn't enough nodes to deal with my request for page 2 however clicking back and then on the submitted....please wait button again does eventually work

Associate
sold out now...

nevermind, i went last year, might try bestival this time?

when i was watching the rakes with my friend at glastonbury last year we came up with a michael eavis game which i turned into a website at work today (yes i was bored)

if you can think of any suggestions send them on in ;)

Soldato
Id never buy a ticket without some sort of lineup being announced really.... (even then the last time i wanted to go was 2008 to see the verve and the brian jonetown massacre again after oxegen 08)

Associate
Glastonbury was great this year (watched it on TV), next year the 40th anniversary should be awesome. Would love to go but don't fancy pitching a tent, getting robbed and ****ting in a pit anymore.

Top Bottom