God of War

V F

V F

Soldato
My plan was to just use the controller but more I think about it I'll probably just use M&k
All about that aim, can't wait to swing that axe around with pin point head popping damage.

On New Game+ for Give Me God of War difficulty, the Draugrs are on crack. Sliding and jumping about like maniacs, then generating body fire explosions to jump on you as they explode that then one shots you to death. Too many blind spots for controller for the speed they move.

Let alone they have this habit of bypassing your defences during animation. Even when you've got that in one of your rune slots and they still kill you. New Game+ is a totally different game to Give Me God of War on a first playthrough.

Soldato
I'm kind of jealous of you guys playing this for the first time, especially those who had played the first games. Looks like a good port, hopefully the Uncharted games coming out soon will have the same effort and all others going forward.

Soldato
Mouse movement feels off like crazy amount of acceleration :( Looks like the PC port might just have to be played with a controller. Why is nobody talking about this? All the reviewer are backing on how good the PC port is surely mouse and keyboard should be one of the first things you review.

It's clearly not designed for mice first, how I describe it is like you emulating joysticks.

Edit

Other than that the performance is good and it looks amazing in 4k HDR

Man of Honour
Mouse movement feels off like crazy amount of acceleration :( Looks like the PC port might just have to be played with a controller. Why is nobody talking about this? All the reviewer are backing on how good the PC port is surely mouse and keyboard should be one of the first things you review.

It's clearly not designed for mice first, how I describe it is like you emulating joysticks.

Edit

Other than that the performance is good and it looks amazing in 4k HDR

I'm playing it perfectly fine on mouse and keyboard, not having any troubles at all with it. Really nice combat actually for this sort of game

Man of Honour
Do you not have fast movement when spinning the camera? where it feel like it boost across the screen even with little movement.

Nope, all moving fine on mine. Mind you, I always play games with a much lower dpi setting on my mouse than most people. Well actually maybe not a lower dpi than most people, I play with my razer on 1800dpi. I do know though that many people play much higher than that but yeah, its moving about fine for me, 3 hours in so far, no issues.

Caporegime
I am playing with the DF recommended settings.

4k resolution
DLSS Quality.

It's almost running at 120fps locked.

And therefor it feels very different to when I played it on PS4 Pro. And looks better as well.

Associate
Yeah running well for me as well on a 3080fe. Ultra setting dlss quality 4K averaging about 80 fps. Plays far smoother than ps4.

Thats what i like to hear, 3080FE also looking forward to playing this again in all its glory after Platinum on the ps4

Back
Top Bottom