God of War

Soldato
Play with mouse & kb. Controls are good, I like using Q to block and space bar to dodge. Anyone noticing some big drops in frame rate? I'm dropping from 90+ FPS down to the low 50s during the battle with the Viking guy at my home at the beginning of the game. It was fairly consistently above 100 FPS up to that point. All settings at ultra. 3440x1440. 6900XT.

Soldato
I think with a few binds to the mouse the KBM controls for this will be fantastic. I tried both controller and KBM and it felt a lot better with the keyboard.
There are camera speed settings as well which will help. Default was fine for me at 800dpi

Man of Honour
I think with a few binds to the mouse the KBM controls for this will be fantastic. I tried both controller and KBM and it felt a lot better with the keyboard.
There are camera speed settings as well which will help. Default was fine for me at 800dpi

yeah I'm making full use of the various buttons on my mouse. I see that its stormed to a 97% Overwhelmingly Positive score on Steam

Soldato
dont forget your updates drivers
https://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/driverResults.aspx/185117/en-uk
game ready drivers + New features for DLDSR or whatever the acyonym is.

Basicallly DSR with AI

Amd no release by looks of it..
https://www.amd.com/en/support/grap.../amd-radeon-6900-series/amd-radeon-rx-6900-xt

few issues ixed already
Patch Notes
Performance Improvements

Fixed an issue that could cause performance degradations after prolonged play sessions

• Fixed an HDR issue that could cause scenes to be too dark
  • Fixed a few issues that were causing sporadic crashes

i might wait a month or two all fixes, im in no rush

Last edited:
Soldato
Sales seem to be abysmally low on this (49k peak on steam) I wonder if Sony will keep on bothering.

Its about 4 years since the original release. People who wanted to play it would have done already.

If Sony followed the MS route by releasing it on PC same day as consoles then the numbers would be different.

Soldato
Its about 4 years since the original release. People who wanted to play it would have done already.

If Sony followed the MS route by releasing it on PC same day as consoles then the numbers would be different.
Halo master chief collection which was 6 years old peaked at 3 times the amount (160k). To be honest it seems like PC gamers in general just don't care about Sony games apart from a vocal minority that begged for them constantly.

Back
Top Bottom