God of War

Soldato
After giving up on the terrible Terminator DLC I have bought this and what little I have played I have enjoyed, going to restart as I did not realise there are chests etc to find.

Caporegime
After giving up on the terrible Terminator DLC I have bought this and what little I have played I have enjoyed, going to restart as I did not realise there are chests etc to find.

You can go back and get them all, no need to restart.

And things you didn't pickup from bosses are available to get for free from the shops

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Only 5.2 hours in so far, got some chests and got some perks and only just got to the first new realm. Fun so far, the combat mechanics keep me busy for sure and it's fun fighting the big stuff without too much frustration of being quickly killed by poorly balanced AI power like (and still in some cases) Cyberpunk2077.

I'm playing on give me a story mode though as just want to enjoy the visuals/story and throw in some fighting along the way. Normally I'd play on normal but in a game like this I like the sit back and cruise through some nice gameplay and awesome sounds. The sounds really are awesome.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Only 5.2 hours in so far, got some chests and got some perks and only just got to the first new realm. Fun so far, the combat mechanics keep me busy for sure and it's fun fighting the big stuff without too much frustration of being quickly by poorly balanced AI power like initially (and still in some cases) Cyberpunk2077. I'm playing on give me a story mode though as just want to enjoy the visuals/story and throw in some fighting along the way. Normally I'd play on normal but game like this I like the sit back and cruise through some nice gameplay and awesome sounds. The sounds really are awesome.

Some of the rocky areas are quite breathtaking. Like real life. The texture and the lighting. You can feel the grittiness.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I got used to ctrl being aim fairly quickly and it feels 2nd nature now. Don't think I have got to the rocky bits yet or maybe I have, everything looks damn nice :p

I might play another hour as have a bit of downtime right now!

Soldato
Anyone changed the axe aiming key from Lctrl to something a bit more comfortable?
I have a logitech G502 mouse so I have done the following:

DPI Shift - Aim
G5 - Return axe
G4 - Choose axe
G8 - Dive dodge (double space macro)

Have found this pretty good for fighting but may need to tweak when I unlock the blades as well as the Axe.

Soldato
Memory leaks are insane I've not been able to play more than 30 minutes at a time before it crashed with a memory leak error.

Gona leave it and return to it in a few weeks time.

Yea, it's really bad. I have to close every hour or so and that's with a 3090!

In other news, I just finished the main story, solid 10/10 for me, loved every moment of it. Can't wait for the sequel!!!

Now to do all the side stuff.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I just checked after a session and it uses 11GB VRAM and 9GB system RAM. Quite substantial VRAM usage given not even Cyberpunk uses that much. No issues though.

Back
Top Bottom