Good area in central london for bars/pubs/clubs

Soldato
Jesus mate, going alone?

[FnG]magnolia;23085928 said:
OP, are you going on your own?

Happy birthday :)

I went out on a Saturday night in London by myself and had an absolutely amazing night. Started off near Covent Garden in some old man pub with good ale, spoke to a few randomers there. Moved onto another bar and ended up with a bunch of people dressed as Santa who turned out to be the UCL cricket team. Drank with them, destroyed their strongest drinker in a drinking contest (Glasgow > London). Moved onto some late night cafe where I got talking to some Russian broad. We went to a gay club together, then ended up in some super seedy bar in Soho which I was convinced I was going to get robbed in but ended up paying around £3 for a G&T! And then, well, yea. ;)

Going out alone can be awesome, if you're the type of person that is able to just get chatting to folk and having fun. Obviously, if you're just going to hang around scratching your testicles whilst staring at a group of girls all night then it might not be so good.

Soldato
Shoreditch every time. Not many hipsters left (they've all gone to Dalston) and it's teeming with great bars and pop-ups, new stuff opening all the time.

Soho, dirt and tourists. No thanks.

Permabanned
At 18 you don't have a lot of options if you wanna get drunk. Why not just grab some KFC and sit in with a few console games and downloaded films? If you want drink beer too.

Back
Top Bottom