Good fight on ch5 now

Caporegime
Not really a fan of Fury but he's making a noticeable improving with every fight. Wasn't too long ago he was just a windmill warrior. Defense is coming along nicely as well.

Edit: Eubank Juniors got some fantastic hand speed and bags of skill but absolutely no power :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Not really a fan of Fury but he's making a noticeable improving with every fight. Wasn't too long ago he was just a windmill warrior. Defense is coming along nicely as well.

Edit: Eubank Juniors got some fantastic hand speed and bags of skill but absolutely no power :(

He's only a young un , get him in the gym he could find that power. At the moment I think they are looking at speed on the thinking to bring in the power later

Caporegime
OP

I have to disagree. I don't rate Fury and don't think he can improve much more. He's already showed he knows his own limitations by giving up his titles to dodge David Price as he knows full well he would get sparked.

That defence and jab may look good against a journeyman like Rogan, but anyone decent would walk straight through it. he's not even got a good chin either, as he was dropped by a less than furious hook in his last fight. I dread to think what the brothers would do to him.

And yes, I know he's beaten Chisora, but that was a horrible, unfit and lacklustre Chisora. the Chisora that faced Vitali would have put his lights out. He just took it way too lightly.

Top Bottom