Good PC games that don't require a massive download?

Soldato
I'm looking for some recommendations while the Steam sale is still on for good PC games that don't require a massive download. I like strategy and RPG the best but am willing to try out other things.

Man of Honour
Would probably help if you define "massive", so we know the guiderails to operate in. Based on modern connections speeds, there are very few Steam games I would consider to have a massive download, but obviously people on 4G with data caps etc might feel differently.

Soldato
OP
Would probably help if you define "massive", so we know the guiderails to operate in. Based on modern connections speeds, there are very few Steam games I would consider to have a massive download, but obviously people on 4G with data caps etc might feel differently.

I'm using my 4G mobile phone as a WiFi hotspot. No 5G around here, unfortunately. The connectivity goes from like 2Mbps up to 50Mbps and it just changes completely randomly for some strange reason.

Man of Honour
I'm using my 4G mobile phone as a WiFi hotspot. No 5G around here, unfortunately. The connectivity goes from like 2Mbps up to 50Mbps and it just changes completely randomly for some strange reason.
You still haven't answered the question though, what is the file size limit you are working with?
If you don't have any data caps, then that's a pretty fast connection to work with, let's say it averages 23mbit that would let you pull down 10GB an hour, so pretty much any game could be downloaded in under a day.

Associate
+1 for rimworld and valheim

Civ4 has gotta be pretty small too, i prefer it to the modern ones
Siralim ultimate has probably a thousand plus hours of gameplay, but it tales a certain typ of person to enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom