• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Good things come to those who wait...

Soldato
Why so angry and upset? You do know OC offered the options to withdraw the money at any time, it does come with the disadvantage of losing your place in the queue, but at least it gives you the opportunity to be in control of your money and choose the right retailer for you. I agree the risk here was the company filing for bankruptcy, then there was the risk of losing the money but considering current demand for computers in general the risk is minimal.
Again consumers in my opinion hold all the cards they can vote with their money so to speak

I'm neither angry or upset. Please don't waste my time informing me that a customer can withdraw their order at any time, that's quite obviously assumed. I don't agree customer hold all the cards, quite the opposite in fact as we have seen with sky-rocketing prices and this ludicrous practice whereby certain retailers take the full amount in advance without even the slightest clue when the order will be fulfilled. That is not an equitable transaction in any sense. If any order cannot be fulfilled in a reasonably timeley manner than no money should be taken in advance, or a small deposit as was once the case before retailers began demanding money in full for nothing in return, such as a discount.

Back
Top Bottom