Good value PCP deals / best GFV performers?

Associate
OP
So £22k over three years? What the servicing, warranty, RFL etc? How much are you predicting to get back after 24-36 months, and your TCO since you've put a great deal of time and effort into researching it? :)

The other costs of owning it do not concern me.

I’ll always have similar cars that’ll cost a similar amount to run, so it’s a constant in my eyes. Besides, I’m not penny pinching, just looking for value.

A 4-5 year old M2 with 40-50k miles is £30k today and bottomed out around £27k before prices went mad.

Associate
I put this on pause for a little while but figured it was worth an update for anyone else that stumbles across the thread.

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster trying to find that balance between desirability and monthly payments, but settled on an M2 Comp in the end. It has a very strong GFV compared to the likes of the M3 etc. and thus £130/m cheaper for a similar age/mileage/priced car.
Great choice. Makes sense the M2 Comp has strong residuals. Any plans on tuning it? Should be good for circa 570bhp with BM3 or MHD with a few bolt on mods

Associate
OP
Great choice. Makes sense the M2 Comp has strong residuals. Any plans on tuning it? Should be good for circa 570bhp with BM3 or MHD with a few bolt on mods

I think 570 sounds a bit optimistic for stock S55, but I guess it depends which dyno you're using.

I'm not sure if I would tune it, I want it to be bullet proof for the odd track day I'll do in it and it seems higher power levels increase the incidence of crank hub slippage.

I did DP, Intercooler and BM3 (91 map) on my last M2 and that was quick enough. When I took it on a track day, it was a little slower than a stock comp in a straight line, faster over a lap though :D

I'd likely fit some camber adjustable front top mounts and then leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom