Goodwood members?

Man of Honour
Any Goodwood members here?

I had been on the waiting list for years and then many years ago got offered full membership (having refused their fellowship tier) - I ultimately declined due to having moved further away since originally signing up, many Goodwood events becoming a victim of their own success and the whole car scene becoming more and more chavy at such events.

So tonight my wife ‘surprises’ me with membership. Just not sure it’s worth it anymore? It also doesn’t help that I’m also just not that into cars anymore, not like I used to be. Maybe I just need a new car :p

Soldato
A friend is a member but he lives close by. I go to the FOS and the Revival, but these are mini holidays for me. Being in Aberdeen, membership isn't practical.

Man of Honour
OP
So I go to redeem my gift voucher for a years membership and they still want me to pay a postage fee. Goodwood really has become a complete money grab. Screw that.

Man of Honour
The Fellowship is only worth it if you want to do the Members Meeting. Other than that the benefits are pretty limited.

If FoS is your thing then neither membership gets you much onsite.

Full GRRC at the Revival however is another matter entirely - private viewing areas, full paddock access and marquees for when it rains! For me anyway it’s well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom