Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Is there any way of getting rid of the line at the bottom of the screen when using gesture navigation? It's there on pretty much every screen, and I know where to swipe up from so don't need it!

Screenshot-20211030-140454-2.png

Not on stock android. Change to dark mode on your browser and OS for a better blend.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Camera updated....phone got hot to the point I got an update that flashlight can't be turned on as device is too hot...

Does it get hot for all you guys ?

I tried out the magic eraser on a few photo's then showed the wife. It was roasting hot after about 5 mins of that lol, so them tensor cores make great winter pocket hand warmer..

Soldato
Normal pixel case is good enough. No screen protector. It's not 2007.

Headphones can be grabbed after 14 days and before 65 iirc. Still got one set of unopened 35s from last year's launch. Probably still got a cereal box from the P4 too :D

Soldato
I tried out the magic eraser on a few photo's then showed the wife. It was roasting hot after about 5 mins of that lol, so them tensor cores make great winter pocket hand warmer..

That's strange. I don't think mine warms up at all. Mine is the non-Pro. I'm not sure if Pro has got different thermals or something. Only time I had it hot was during the initial set up.

Associate
Normal 6 here and only warm when using Waze yesterday for almost 2 hours whilst charging as well. Otherwise I haven't noticed it being warm. Using a Spigen Liquid Air case as well if that makes a difference.

Associate
Finally got the EE eSIM working on my pro. Just rescanned the QR code on MyEE and it worked straight away. Just had to do the SIM swap and activated within seconds of entering the PIN EE texted me.

Back
Top Bottom