Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
Can we expect to see a software update today!

Got it on my 5

https://www.droid-life.com/2021/11/...nch-of-android-12-bugs-on-pixel-phones-today/

For the 6

Here are specific fixes for the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro:

• Bluetooth: Improvements for audio quality in certain scenarios
  • Power: Improvements for wireless charging behavior in certain orientations
  • System UI: Improvements for auto-brightness response in certain lighting conditions
  • System UI: Fix to improve PiP media playback with certain apps
  • Wi-Fi: Fix to improve connection stability in certain conditions

Soldato
What are people doing about screen protectors and the fingerprint scanner? Are people just not bothering? Bit of a deal breaker them not working for me personally.

Associate
Have not had one on for years. Unless you're always working in dusty environment I wouldn't bother either.
Ive not had one in ages either and I'm always using my phone when I work on my car too. Probably some hairline teeny scratches on my old phone if ya really look and get it in a certain light. But you would really need to be looking specifically for em.

Soldato
Have not had one on for years. Unless you're always working in dusty environment I wouldn't bother either.
I accidentally dropped my old phone on gravel face down outdoors a couple of years ago. Hadn't long had it and it saved the phone. Very rare that something like that would happen but for the sake of 10 quid or whatever it's worth it. Not being allowed to have that bit of insurance is a put off for me personally.

Soldato
Wow re registering my fingerprints/deleting old has really improved my fingerprint sensor (FPS)

Guess it's because I added glass screen protector afterwards. I also have improved touch sensitivity on in settings.

What are people doing about screen protectors and the fingerprint scanner? Are people just not bothering? Bit of a deal breaker them not working for me personally.

See my post quoted above. Fingerprint scanner is fine with screen protector. I've got an LK glass one from amazon.

I like to bring my phone to the gym, use it during DIY/walking the dog etc and frankly would rather replace a protector when it's damaged than the phone!

Associate
Has anyone got
"NEWZEROL 3 Packs for Google Pixel 6 Pro, Screen Protector High-Definition Soft TPU (NOT Glass) 3D Edge to Edge Full Coverage Soft Protective Film for Pixel 6 Pro - Transparent" from the rainforest for their Pro.
They appear to install the same as the LK ones so wondering if they are the same! I've got the LK ones ordered but they won't be here til December 12th, these are showing mid November at the moment.

Soldato
A lot of people use cases and screen protectors and in many cases they do the job pretty well against accidental drops. Can do without the childish comments here thanks.

I actually thought the childish comment was saying that if you could not not use a screen protector, then that's a deal breaker.

Joking aside you would hate to be a friend, family or colleague of me... If I see someone with a screen protector I liberate them of that burden. Free them from plastic pain

Soldato
I've got a screen protector on the way but not sure why as I always end up removing them and scratching my screen instead

Headphones just been instantly approved . Ordered from Google store last Tuesday

Associate
I've got a screen protector on the way but not sure why as I always end up removing them and scratching my screen instead

Headphones just been instantly approved . Ordered from Google store last Tuesday
So you got your claim and you ordered on the 26th ?
I ordered mine on the 20th and get this message "Please wait 14 days from receiving your new Pixel before submitting your claim"
How's that work :confused:

Associate
On the 1st step it says "14 days from purchasing your new Pixel" and the 2nd bit says "Please wait 14 days from receiving your new Pixel" make your mind up Google :D

Back
Top Bottom