Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
You have a fixation with plastic screen protectors, but I've only seen people mention glass ones on here. Are you okay with glass ones? Either way, why keep going on about plastic when I don't think anyone has mentioned them?

(For the record, I generally don't use a screen protector, but when I have it's a glass one and they feel no different to the actual screen. As has been mentioned, it's usually just that millimetre or so of gap to the edge that I don't like)

I accept it's my issue / OCD :D

I do still have issues with glass ones as well :D

Soldato
It is strange that some get instant approval notification, my order was direct from the Google store as well so shouldn't be difficult to verify, but to be fair they were quite up front that it could take up to 4 working days.

I wonder if some are automatically approved for sake of volume and some go into the manual approval queue.

Associate
Instant approval, ordered from CPW. "Your Google Pixel 6 claim 124-***-*** has been approved! You'll receive your Bose headphones within 60 days. We'll email you once they've been sent".

Associate
Those claiming the headphones early (before the stated 14 day period) who bought it from the google store, are you being asked to show proof of purchase, or are you being automatically approved?

I'm trying it and it is saying to upload proof of purchase, I pre-ordered on the 25th, and used an earlier date in the claim process to get to the proof of purchase part

Associate
Those claiming the headphones early (before the stated 14 day period) who bought it from the google store, are you being asked to show proof of purchase, or are you being automatically approved?

I'm trying it and it is saying to upload proof of purchase, I pre-ordered on the 25th, and used an earlier date in the claim process to get to the proof of purchase part
Yes I did, I downloaded my email confirmation but dates all matched, pre-ordered on 20th

Soldato

Yes had to show proof

Man of Honour

Just wait it's not like you're going to miss out :confused:

Caporegime
I've just realised you can flick apps from the bottom of the screen, without having to do the pull up and hold gesture. How long has that been on Android?!

Back
Top Bottom