1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Pixel 6

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by BMox81, 14 May 2021.

1. Hasnath

Associate

Oh I see, it's for the latest claims made, i thought they were contacting people who have already made their claims.

2. Semple

Sgarrista

Strange how they have a shortage of headphones, I'm sure they haven't sent any out yet.

3. Orcvader

Capodecina

Check back a couple of pages. Google has started sending them out. I guess that's how they realised they didn't have enough hence the new deal. People claiming now will get the newer bundle.

4. Dirk Diggler

Capodecina

I would have been happy with the RRP for the phone without the headphones. I think it would be a shame to sell them for half price to someone on eBay who might try to flip them on, so I'm just going to gift them to a friend who has been long term unemployed. He likes his gaming so will be chuffed.

5. bastic

Mobster

Ordered on day 1 and claim was approved on day 1 of being eligible to make a claim.

6. bastic

Mobster

Just got email from DHL ..I think headphones will be delivered today :)

7. Deepus

Gangster

Same

8. JamesH85

Hitman

When did you order?

9. bastic

Mobster

on release day

10. grudas

Capodecina

nothing here, ordered on release day but approved at the last minute to some random delay. Would be cool if they get posted this week!

11. Simps

Wise Guy

Mine are due with DHL in the next 10 mins. Nice.
    Ordered day after release and claimed 13 days after I ordered the phones.

12. McPhee

Soldato

I'd be really happy with QC45s and a £50 voucher (Play Store or Google Store? The latter would be better...). Will be interesting to see what they send when they get around to shipping my order.

13. Amos91

Wise Guy

Looks like there has been a small update released for the P6/P6 Pro. Website rumours from Verizon suggest it is fingerprint sensor fixes. I've just sideloaded it.

Also just installed the Otterbox TPU screen protector which is 'Made for Google Pixel'. Fingerprint sensor works flawlessly.

14. bastic

Mobster

delivered...with Concierge so can grab them on the way home

15. xb8browney

Soldato

I used to double tap the screen to wake but now it's stopped.

16. grudas

Capodecina

the "upgrade" headphone thing seems to apply to germany only, UK etc has enough stock.

17. tom_e

Man of Honour

Doesn't look like it.

18. grudas

Capodecina

Interesting! I personally don't mind what arrived but q45s would be better haha.

19. Pabl0

Wise Guy

By all accounts it's only those who are applying for the headphones in the past day or so (and moving forward) that are being offered (at the time of applying) the QC45 and voucher.

Likely Google had an amount of 700's that have now all been allocated and these QC45 are for the remainder.

20. Semple

Sgarrista

I wonder if that'll make some of the screen protectors work better.

Annoyingly most of the screen protectors out there have a hole for the camera, which as anyone who's used a screen protector before knows, will get clogged up with dust/dirt over time. I don't know why more haven't designed the protector to also cover the camera. I'm doubtful this will have any impact on the quality of front-facing photos.

AFAIK it's only the Spigen screen protector that doesn't have a hole, but it's plagued with bad reviews because of the FPS issues.