1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Pixel 6

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by BMox81, 14 May 2021.

1. deardevildude

Hitman

Hoping to get a notification about my headphones being dispatched soon, was approved on 11th and judging by what people have said here alot of them seemed to be dispatched around 2 weeks after approval.

2. Cryfreeman

Mobster

Finger print scanner is painful to use , having no face scanner as an option ain’t great..Friend really struggling with that scanner to the point he has gone back to clumsy pin code usage.

3. Semple

Sgarrista

I had my claim approved on the 9th, but no update on dispatch yet.

4. Semple

Sgarrista

Does he have a screen protector?

If not then i'd suggest they re-register their print and ensure they take all parts.

I don't have a screen protector and the FPS probably has 1 failure every 30-40 attempts.

5. xb8browney

Soldato

Do you get a courier link too other than the Google dispatch email for the headphones?

6. Orcvader

Capodecina

As above, if they have a screen protector, try it without it and see how it goes. There's also an upcoming update in the December patch which improves the FP scanner.

7. Simon Ingram

Associate

I got mine today, literally got the DHL link at 9am this morning for a delivery at 11:30am. All received ok though.

8. reflux

Capodecina

Anyone having issues with notifications syncing on the P6?

I've got my P5 and P6 here, and the P5 will notify me of Gmail emails almost instantly, whereas the P6 can take half an hour or not even recognise that there is new email at all. In addition to that, the P6 also doesn't recognise notifications cleared on other devices (e.g. WhatsApp messages read on my computer) whereas they used to clear quickly on my P5.

This is something I can sort by unlocking the phone and then the notifications come in or clear, but I shouldn't really have to do that.

Wondering if Google is doing something different with power management on the P6...

9. d smith

Associate

approved on 11/11 no update since then

10. V_R

Sgarrista

Headphone claim dispatch email just received, claim went in on the 5th.

11. reflux

Capodecina

Same and same.

12. Orcvader

Capodecina

Claimed on the 6th, dispatch text and email just arrived. No mention of any changes so looks like it's the Bose 700.

13. Richie

Sgarrista

Switch off adaptive battery and see if that helps (you can leave adaptive charging on)

Solved a few delay issues for me including the Home/Away delay for my Google Home devices.

14. grudas

Capodecina

Think only the last few claims were 45s.

15. funguST

Hitman

Strange the order. I put my claim in on the 1st, approved on the 5th (after a call). No dispatch email yet. Will just wait for the 60 days or whatever is it.

16. tom_e

Man of Honour

You were told when claiming if you were getting the voucher and 45s

17. Simon Ingram

Associate

Sold within 7 hours on Facebook marketplace for £180 cash. Well pleased as had budgeted selling for £150 on eBay and having pay selling fees.

18. bigdunc

Hitman

Looking at upgrading from the iPhone 11 Pro to the Pixel 6. Sorry if this has already been asked but how have people found the battery life?

19. gpuerrilla

Capodecina

Pretty good actually. Not been heavy using it as I work from home these days and its easy to put on the charge. I would say light use you would get a couple of days before thinking of the charger.

20. xb8browney

Soldato

My earphones just turned up at 8pm, only got the Google dispatch email yesterday.