Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
My signal issues are horrendous, the dropout from 5/4g to H+ renders me unable to do anything consistantly noutside of wi-fi.

My mate 20 lite was bulletproof in comparison connection wise. Really put a huge downer ok my first pixel phone and quite honestly it might be my last.

Associate
My misses Pixel 6 is not auto rotating on the camera or apps. Everything is enabled and face detection auto rotate is enabled. It works if the phone is restarted but then stops working again 10 mins later. All the kids Christmas play videos and photos were the wrong orientation was what alerted us to it not working.
On my Pixel 6 it's working fine. Weird :confused::confused:

Soldato
My signal has been absolutely shocking since the update yesterday. Almost making the phone unusable. I'm on o2

On the plus side the fps finally works. Not happy that we had to wait so long for that fix though .

Associate
I have my screen saver set to show digital clock when put on charge, gives a dim clock at side of bed during the night. Since the update i have found that this does not always work. On occasion the screen does not turn off and stays at home screen. Also if i use Google assistant at this time to switch off lights then Google assistant seems to stay listening and does not close. Anyone else experienced this.

Last edited:
Soldato
My signal has been absolutely shocking since the update yesterday. Almost making the phone unusable. I'm on o2

On the plus side the fps finally works. Not happy that we had to wait so long for that fix though .

Yeah on o2 also. Seems it only affects certain carriers. Very disappointing though, with one hand Google giveth and with the other one it taketh away.

Soldato
Notices a change in Bluetooth audio, much lower and now if I get a notification while connected to Bluetooth the music playing will be reduced in volume till I acknowledge the notification.

Back
Top Bottom