Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
Has anyone did a warranty claim for the headphones? Mine have died and I'm wondering how the process works, through Google or Bose?
See if you still have an email from the third party who supply the free headphones. Otherwise, Bose should also be able to help out on this.

RE: Pixel 6

I was one of those who pre-ordered and got the headphones. I'm a bit of a techie so usually have an Android, and an iOS device. I've had to relegate the Pixel 6 as my backup due to the poor fingerprint scanner. It just doesn't match up to my iPhone 11 Pro Max's FaceID. But I still like the phone, I love the camera, and it's not a bad device overall. (but only because I got a pair of wireless headphones with it! :D)

Soldato
Lawl, been on the fence about an upgrade, don't really want to shell out, but the 0% offer on the Pixel 6 Pro from Google was quite appealing.

Credit declined, rofl. My Experian score is a perfect 999. Oh well, no monies for you Google.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Lawl, been on the fence about an upgrade, don't really want to shell out, but the 0% offer on the Pixel 6 Pro from Google was quite appealing.

Credit declined, rofl. My Experian score is a perfect 999. Oh well, no monies for you Google.

Yea Klarna is **** for giving credit.

Associate
Needed an Android again for reasons, so was gonna pick up a 6a. Saw all the deals on 6/6 Pro so grabbed a 6, given you can’t really argue with £450 (part-ex deals excepted).

Not been in the fold since 3XL, so fairly impressed so far… anyone have a recommendation for a glass screen protector? Was thinking of the Spigen easy fit, but there seem to be so many choices now.

Caporegime

Maybe they couldn't find your credit account details?

Was quite tempted by pixel 6. 10x zoom in s21 was the decider.

Soldato
Maybe they couldn't find your credit account details?

Was quite tempted by pixel 6. 10x zoom in s21 was the decider.
The offer's gone now anyway, and my heat-induced buying fever has subsided :p I've got quite good at not spending anything extra at all the last few months.

It's really hard to justify an upgrade for my Pixel 3 XL, apart from the fact it's not getting security updates since October last year :( It doesn't feel slow at all, the battery is fine, and the camera is excellent still.

Caporegime
The offer's gone now anyway, and my heat-induced buying fever has subsided :p I've got quite good at not spending anything extra at all the last few months.

It's really hard to justify an upgrade for my Pixel 3 XL, apart from the fact it's not getting security updates since October last year :( It doesn't feel slow at all, the battery is fine, and the camera is excellent still.

If I didnt need a camera so urgently I'd have held off.

Typical it was the camera that broke on my S20fe.
With no cell signal it's not even usable as a backup phone!

It Did the job!

Back
Top Bottom