Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
has anyone's G assistant comes on on its own often ?
mine switches on quite a regular basis and have no idea why and how to stop it....

?
thanks
mine does it all the time (4XL) i'l have my phone sitting on the desk, and next thing the assistant will come on. or ill be standing talking to someone and next think you hear the assistant "offer" you a suggestion

Associate
yes mine was voice activated, but again no on said "hey google". i did notice it tented to activate a lot when there was a google ad for pixel when watching Youtube, but again no one in the ad or RL said the wake word. when it came on while i was talking to some one (again no wake word said) it was some totally random stuff, i could have understood had it been about what we were talking about as google is always listening, but it was such random stuff it normally got a WTF was that about

Soldato
Corners still look brand new after about 5 months. Surprisingly not, it's obviously slightly thicker than something like a Spigen Liquid air but not massively so and I think the feel of it makes it feel thinner than it is if that makes sense.
I gave my leather bellroy case a little tlc today as its been a few months. I used leather cleaner and conditioner and its come up real nice. Ageing much better than the one I had on pixel 3.

I would recommend Gliptone leather treatment.

How's yours fairing bud.

Man of Honour
I gave my leather bellroy case a little tlc today as its been a few months. I used leather cleaner and conditioner and its come up real nice. Ageing much better than the one I had on pixel 3.

I would recommend Gliptone leather treatment.

How's yours fairing bud.
I've got some leather treatment that I use for my riding leathers so it's had a clean and treatment since I've had it. Apart from one corner where I've dropped it and it's scuffed ever so slightly it's still wearing really well, no actual wear still feels and looks great

Soldato
I'm starting to get a little annoyed with my 6 Pro. I've recently found it's starting to run quite hot, plus over 50% of the time google chrome search fails to work. I go into chrome, starting searching for something but nothing works. I have to close the app and re-open. Initially I thought maybe I had installed a rogue app or something, so have done a factory reset but it's still the same. It's been ok since around two weeks ago.

also, my pixel stand never works 100% of the time either. Sometimes I get the always on display, and sometimes I don't lol

Considering switching to the Oneplus 10T maybe? I do like the google screen call though.

Soldato
I'm starting to get a little annoyed with my 6 Pro. I've recently found it's starting to run quite hot, plus over 50% of the time google chrome search fails to work. I go into chrome, starting searching for something but nothing works. I have to close the app and re-open. Initially I thought maybe I had installed a rogue app or something, so have done a factory reset but it's still the same. It's been ok since around two weeks ago.

also, my pixel stand never works 100% of the time either. Sometimes I get the always on display, and sometimes I don't lol

Considering switching to the Oneplus 10T maybe? I do like the google screen call though.
Mine has been running hot too lately, since the last update. There has just been a small update that seems to have fixed the wireless charging stand issues. Hoping it's fixed the heat issues too.

Back
Top Bottom