Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
I think I've figured out my issues with wired android auto, it was overheating and I've noticed Android 13 seems to be helping it run cooler and no disconnects using it in the car. Also using one of the vent magnet holders keeps it nice and chilly.

Associate
Man of Honour
Didn't that already exist in Android 12? My phone's still on 12 and I can see it as Quick Tap:
snifWEZl.png.jpg
It appears more reliable on 13, I never used it on 12 because unless I was punching the back of my phone it was 90/10 whether it would work.
Now a gentle double tap works perfectly every time.

Associate

Here's a good video showing some of the hidden options in the developer options section. My favourite being the one that hides the selfie cam so you get a black status bar across the top of your screen.
I tried the cam hiding thing, and it seemed to affect the location of the fingerprint scanner prompt - moved it down a bit, so where it said to put my finger wasn't in the right place relative to where the actual scanner is....

Soldato
I tried the cam hiding thing, and it seemed to affect the location of the fingerprint scanner prompt - moved it down a bit, so where it said to put my finger wasn't in the right place relative to where the actual scanner is....

Yeah I noticed that as well. Was going to reply in here about it but forgot :cry: Shame really as I preferred it like that.

Soldato
Thinking of sending my Pixel 6 back to google, had it since it came out, not used it much as i have other phones, a Poco F3 and an Iphone 12.

The pixel was always dodgy getting 4G , 5G and locking on in strong areas where the Poco and Iphone have no trouble.

Most of the time it gets stuck on 3G

Running android 13 and its still the same.

Soldato
Thinking of sending my Pixel 6 back to google, had it since it came out, not used it much as i have other phones, a Poco F3 and an Iphone 12.

The pixel was always dodgy getting 4G , 5G and locking on in strong areas where the Poco and Iphone have no trouble.

Most of the time it gets stuck on 3G

Running android 13 and its still the same.
Signals been solid where I am.

This phone does have a weak modem/signal though deffo not for people in weak signal areas.

Back
Top Bottom