Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
cant mirror phone to a TV ?
Yes, casting the screen would be the Google approach. From when I last tried this the quality just isn't comparable to hdmi out + it means I have to have the app on my phone screen, so I can't use it for anything else at the same time.

It's actually a fairly major sticking point.

Soldato
Yes, casting the screen would be the Google approach. From when I last tried this the quality just isn't comparable to hdmi out + it means I have to have the app on my phone screen, so I can't use it for anything else at the same time.

It's actually a fairly major sticking point.

when I zwift, i have it on the phone and use ipad for movies etc...saying that..I hate zwift LOL

Associate
And I now have one ordered from CPW and GS.

Wanted to buy from Google because of the potentially better warranty and to get the case and charger from the same source / at the same time.

Rather annoyingly the case showed as in stock but won't be here until mid November.

That's two hours and forty minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

Man of Honour
At last - managed to get the 256Gb one. shame black is the only one available at that storage size, but meh. That was harder than it should have been.

edit: got an email confirming my order.

Associate
And I now have one ordered from CPW and GS.

Wanted to buy from Google because of the potentially better warranty and to get the case and charger from the same source / at the same time.

Rather annoyingly the case showed as in stock but won't be here until mid November.

That's two hours and forty minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

Same. Just had confirmation for my Google order so I'll be cancelling the CPW order as soon as I work out how to!!

Back
Top Bottom