Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Backup order sorted with EE

uc

Soldato
Currently on EE with friends and family discount but the CPW offers with ID mobile are significantly cheaper, tempted to switch. Has anyone got experience with ID mobile?

Associate
Ended up ordering both the 6 and 6 Pro. Couldn't decide and not sure whether I can justify the extra cost for the 6 Pro.

Reviews would have been helpful before ordering, but looks like they won't arrive before I can cancel either one. If a 256GB Pixel 6 was available, it would have made my choice easier. I really don't know why storage options are so limited in Europe.

Soldato
Up until I saw the pricing, I didn't think I would be getting a 6. Then I saw £599 and £849 and saw the differences between the 6 and the 6 Pro weren't really that big, so have ordered a 6 from Google direct, with the headphone offer means it's a pretty good price.

Soldato
I've gone 6 Pro (for now). Definitely a leap of faith and a little concerned that MKBHD said red flag in his first review, which I'm taking at best is a minor protest at Google not letting proper reviews out before release. At worst, Google will be getting a returned phone and I'll hope my 2XL can last another year.

Soldato
Bit annoyed I hadn't looked into the 10% credit for having 2TB storage before ordering, that could have been useful if I'd temporarily upgraded to it.

Soldato
Bit annoyed I hadn't looked into the 10% credit for having 2TB storage before ordering, that could have been useful if I'd temporarily upgraded to it.

Damnit, I keep forgetting this. We have a family plan and it's only if my brother orders that he gets the 10% credit. Tbh, I'm not sure I can be bothered to have him order it for me...

Soldato
Damnit, I keep forgetting this. We have a family plan and it's only if my brother orders that he gets the 10% credit. Tbh, I'm not sure I can be bothered to have him order it for me...

I did think about cancelling and reordering but not sure I can be bothered.

Associate
i was at the point of getting one, then i looked at the trade in offer, £100 for a 1.5 year old phone that costed as much as the 6 Pro does now. that some massive depreciation. think ill keep the 4XL for a few more years

Back
Top Bottom