1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Pixel 6

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by BMox81, 14 May 2021.

1. sw2000

Gangster

That went , the s21 ultra is superior to the Note 20 camera wise and update wise.

Biggest problem was really bad updates on the SD Note Ultra, won't be buying a HK device again .

2. neoboy

Capodecina

Actually tempted to go the contract route with mobiles.co.uk Vodafone offer, 25GB data for £24 monthly and £199 upfront.

£50 Topcashback at the moment and if I can clear a £100 from headphones looking at a very tasty deal, even with RPI increases.

3. xb8browney

Soldato

Anyone gone from esim to esim I'm abit worried about my 2fa things, I assume I just scan the QR during setup?

4. grudas

Capodecina

They don't look much bigger than my pixel 5 and those never bother me. It's when it's put next to 6 pro that it looks massive because of its rounded display edge etc.

5. Kanpai

Mobster

what smartwatches are people planning to use with their Pixel 6, if any?

6. here2018

Hitman

I am just receiving the October Security patch right now. Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon.

Where did you sell yours, musicmagpie etc?

7. jubei

Mobster

I had to order from CPW due to the store messing me around for hours. Is there a difference between direct from Google and CPW where I need to cancel and reorder? Doesn't look like there is an easy way to cancel with cpw. I'd imagine they are the same stock, unlocked phone?

8. here2018

Hitman

Galaxy watch 4 & 4 Classic

9. grudas

Capodecina

Same stock, gotta call to cancel on cpw as they don't do online chats. 30 mins it took me..

10. bastic

Mobster

damn...always forget the cashback sites :/

11. Tejstar

Hitman

Looks like the 256GB Pixel 6 Pro (Black) is now out of stock on the Google Store. Given it is the only SKU with 256GB as a storage option, it's probably not a surprise...

12. kona786

Capodecina

Should be no problem.

Yep it's the easiest and cost spread out too.
    £1160 for 40GB/m all in isn't too bad for the 256pro.

Got the gold coming from Google. Will see if that wins me over but 256GB will probably win out.

I really don't need the Bose HP so they'll go. Easier said than done ha.

13. reflux

Capodecina

I had to cancel the green p6 I ordered from CPW as I ordered a black one from Google as well. Spent 20 mins on the phone to them but apparently the cancellation has gone through and I'll have to wait 3-5 working days to be refunded. They told me they couldn't send me a confirmation email so guess I'll have to wait and see whether I get the refund...

14. Tragically Hip

Associate

15 minutes for me to cancel my CPW order. Could be worse. Case, phone and charger all now showing as delivered by 26th.

15. Begbie

Caporegime

Really tempted by the pro, for the larger screen and battery but it really doesn't seem worth it compared to the non pro. Anyone else not see any massive difference?

16. Tejstar

Hitman

For me it comes down to the telephoto lens. I use it a lot on my Mate 20 Pro, and like the flexibility it brings. Not sure it is worth the price difference though, given that I'm not fussed about the 120Hz display, extra RAM, bigger battery, wider selfie camera etc.

17. mark43

Mobster

That seems like a great deal. I hadn't even considered a contract as it I've just bought outright for years now, but when I consider what I'm paying for my monthly SIM on top I'd be much better off. I was never a fan of Vodafone, not sure what they're like these days?

18. kona786

Capodecina

Looks like it has APTX-HD for the member that was asking.

19. sw2000

Gangster

They've sped up a little bit, was around Jan / March time they were really slow with updates. Sold it on eBay

The Pixel 6 Pro appears to remedy the concerns I had with my Pixel 5 , almost great limited by processor and lack of optical zoom. Really looking forward to the Pixel 6 Pro. Probably any more then any handset in the last 2-3 years.

If Google have nailed the hardware plus the first party support for Android and Pixel exclusive features it could be awesome in the same way Apple do with IOS

20. newbiejim

Mobster

Bought outright from Google giving comfort of their CS + 100gb vodafone 5G SIM only automatic cashback (after 38 days) making the SIM £12.67 a month.