Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
What a mess in CPW...

Email yesterday that phone is with DPD and today this
Thank you for placing your order with Carphone Warehouse.

We are pleased to let you know that your order has now been processed.
You'll receive a further email once it's been dispatched from our warehouse, letting you know when it's on its way to you, or when it will be ready to collect from your chosen Carphone Warehouse or Curry's PC World store.

Kind regards,

Carphone Warehouse

Associate
One of the reasons i gave up on Samsung was i hated the camera on my s10e. Pictures taken in bright light were great but pictures taken indoors in lower light were pretty bland, they were only usable if you used the flash.
I know the pixel has a dual led flash, what are your thoughts on pictures taken indoors using the flash. Is the dual flash better at lighting a room.

Associate
What a mess in CPW...

You'll receive a further email once it's been dispatched from our warehouse, letting you know when it's on its way to you, or when it will be ready to collect from your chosen Carphone Warehouse or Curry's PC World store.

Kind regards,

Carphone Warehouse
I received 2 emails at 9:02 this morning with same message.

Soldato
What a mess in CPW...

Kind regards,

Carphone Warehouse

I had that. Got an email 12:37 saying my order is with DPD and on its way. Then got an email at 7PM saying it had been dispatched and they'll let me know when it's on its way :confused:

Caporegime
I had that. Got an email 12:37 saying my order is with DPD and on its way. Then got an email at 7PM saying it had been dispatched and they'll let me know when it's on its way :confused:

Anyone had an update from CPW. I've had this too, but nothing from DPD. Seems a bit backwards.

Back
Top Bottom