Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
I'm all about photos....especially how good they come out in low light...
If 6 is not any better than my s10+ then I might go iPhone....and battery....can't wait for announcement but will be tough to pick one

Pretty safe to assume it will better than S10+ easily

Soldato
I am expecting good things. They have had this technology for a while. It was almost considered for last year's p5 before they opted for a safe mid range.

I don't really care to much for benchmarks, I am expecting to see many improvements on the p5 in image processing, video capture and general speed around loading apps and multi tasking

Soldato
Maybe late to the party here but just watched an advert on channel 4 for the Pixel 6. Focused more of the concept on personalising the phone rather than its features. In fact you only see the rear of the device and the available colours.

Got me interested though.

Scratch that, been it for ages apparently lol

Last edited:
Soldato
My Pixel 3XL got pick pocketed a few days ago during a trip to Madrid annoyingly. Really hard to decide between a Pixel 6 or an S21 Ultra to replace it.

Has anyone put out any kind of hands on review like we saw with previous Pixels?

Soldato
My Pixel 3XL got pick pocketed a few days ago during a trip to Madrid annoyingly. Really hard to decide between a Pixel 6 or an S21 Ultra to replace it.

Has anyone put out any kind of hands on review like we saw with previous Pixels?

Nope not yet. I would wait if I was in your position. We should know everything within the next two weeks.

I am hopeful the P6 will be better in most areas to the S21

Soldato
Yeah I'm hopeful of that too - I'm currenly using a loaned phone from a mate, the Galaxy A51 which feels snappier than my 3XL, but still has a fair bit of rubbish that I don't need pre-installed.

I'll wait it out I guess, I've gotta go get a replacement SIM so I'll see if I can have a play with an S21 Ultra and see how that feels too.

Cheers.

Soldato
About time. Hopefully they release for order soon after as I have cash set aside for it and after 4 years of 2XL ownership am finally interested in a new phone.

Back
Top Bottom