Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
I am on £6 a month with EE for unlimited calls and 15gb data. They can't bake that sort of discount in on a new contract

So I just ordered standard direct from Google.

Should I have got the pro ha ha

In a way I want Pro, but s10+ is almost same size as normal 6 , bit with its curved screen makes it difficult to take photos while I'm out on the bike - even with Samsung case due to screen curvature... hope bezels and flat screens with help with that....

If they would make pro in coral colour...pro would e on the way anyway LOL

Soldato
Can't decide between normal and pro. £250 mark up seems to be quite high given minor differences and then there is the screen curve. I have oneplus 7 pro right now and I don't really like that the screen is curved yet normal pixel 6 has huge bezels whereas pro version has more similar bezels to oneplus 7 pro that I have. Tough choices.

Yeah it's not easy is it! The main thing I would have wanted in the Pro is the 4x camera, but I'm not sure I really take enough photos to make it worthwhile, plus I really wanted seafoam. I am worried I'll regret not paying the extra though!

Associate
OP
Thanks. That's okay I guess. Plus 5 years security.

They need to up it next year to 4 years. No reason why they can't now they have their own chips.

Yeah that’s what I said a few pages back-3 years with the year one SoC and then increase it as they go on.

Soldato
More of a general Pixel question but can you change what side the "Back" is on? That Samsung muscle memory is still strong despite being on Sony for a few months now.

Associate
I don't like curved screens so my decision was easy and it was cheaper too so bonus there. Gonna be one hell of an upgrade from my 2XL :D
Nexus 5 to Pixel 2XL then Pixel 6. Can't wait, love the new phone excitement.
That said, the 2XL has served me extremely well. It's been through a very dusty work environment (Builder) and underwater lots of times making videos of my fish in the pond.
Mine says 27th for delivery and I ordered at 3pm today.

Soldato
I got mine during the call.. some reason Monzo also blocked the payment so they never managed to get the money out of it

That’s frustrating cos Monzo let them have my money this morning (before I could call). And the guy told me it’s “not possible to send an email confirming cancellation because the order hasn’t processed yet” which sounded like rubbish to me but he wouldn’t back down. Someone posted something about difficulties with CPW so fingers crossed they aren’t going to mess me about.

Soldato
That’s frustrating cos Monzo let them have my money this morning (before I could call). And the guy told me it’s “not possible to send an email confirming cancellation because the order hasn’t processed yet” which sounded like rubbish to me but he wouldn’t back down. Someone posted something about difficulties with CPW so fingers crossed they aren’t going to mess me about.

On the flip side when I called CW to cancel my order they said they will send me a confirmation email regarding cancellation, which I have not received.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt and give them a all a couple days later to confirm that order XYZ has been cancelled or not in the system.

Associate
On the flip side when I called CW to cancel my order they said they will send me a confirmation email regarding cancellation, which I have not received.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt and give them a all a couple days later to confirm that order XYZ has been cancelled or not in the system.

Was just about to post on here that I cancelled via CPW bit still haven't had an email. Please don't make me sit on hold to Tiny Tempah again...

Associate
Was just about to post on here that I cancelled via CPW bit still haven't had an email. Please don't make me sit on hold to Tiny Tempah again...
Add me to the list of people that cancelled over the phone with CPW and not received an email. I did call them twice and both times they said it’s cancelled.

Soldato

I don't remember which song I had but I was quite surprised that they decided to chose the most obnoxious song whilst we wait for somebody to answer the call :cry:

Back
Top Bottom