Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
I don't know if I've missed it or no one else is excited for it but. Did no one else notice the fact that you no longer have to say " hey Google stop" for alarms etc with the pixel 6. Which I think is great and I hope they made it so you can just say answer to phone calls too.

Also I'm surprised Google didn't mention the new Google lens coming the one that's meant to be for diagnosing rashes/ moles etc
What do you need to say then?

Associate
1-F6-C21-D9-92-FC-4-DF4-BABC-020539228-F58.png

I can see the Bluetooth icon active so possible that whatever they had connected only supports SBC and AAC, like the Bose 700 for example.

Soldato
I can see the Bluetooth icon active so possible that whatever they had connected only supports SBC and AAC, like the Bose 700 for example.

I thought that too though I tried with another phone and all options still show with a non apt x headphone. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm confident apt x is onboard.

Soldato
I don't know if I've missed it or no one else is excited for it but. Did no one else notice the fact that you no longer have to say " hey Google stop" for alarms etc with the pixel 6. Which I think is great and I hope they made it so you can just say answer to phone calls too.

Also I'm surprised Google didn't mention the new Google lens coming the one that's meant to be for diagnosing rashes/ moles etc

It's been like this for at least the past couple of years. Even applies to Google Home devices too.

I'm pretty sure developer settings will only list the BT codecs it actually support, my OP7TP is showing the same options but with aptX adaptive and aptX TWS+ as two extra options.

Associate
Whats your CPW estimated delivery dates? mine is 28th.

This is what CPW estimated when I ordered mine.

I have received an order confirmation email (no date mentioned) but nothing since then and no way to track/ update the estimated delivery?

Associate
This is what CPW estimated when I ordered mine.

I have received an order confirmation email (no date mentioned) but nothing since then and no way to track/ update the estimated delivery?
no expected delivery date mentioned in confirmation email. No option to track the order progress untill it with the courier.

Associate
Really like the look of the Moment case, as it's compatible with MagSafe and also offers wrist strap support. The latter is extremely underrated and I wish more cases featured it. I used to use a wrist strap all the time on Xperia phones of yester-year which supported a lanyard. It made handling a big phone much easier without fear of dropping, particularly useful when on the tube.

However, it will cost around $80 to ship to the UK, which is too much for me.

Soldato
Oddly I don't see the headphones promotion advertised on cpw site now.

Yeah there's a thread on Reddit about it. Someone saying CPW have withdrawn from the promo due to selling too many phones. But someone else saying it doesn't matter as the promo is with Google so if you meet the TCs it doesn't matter what CPW says.

Soldato
Yeah there's a thread on Reddit about it. Someone saying CPW have withdrawn from the promo due to selling too many phones. But someone else saying it doesn't matter as the promo is with Google so if you meet the TCs it doesn't matter what CPW says.

Something has definitely changed , the promotion of the promotion (lol) has 100% been modified/less promoted if at all with other vendors, someone has made this decision for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom