Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
"Your order is on hold There was a problem with your payment method." hmm... Reapproved in the app, so hopefully still good.

I had that on the day of my order. 20th. I used PayPal then changed it to Joint CC. I have a feeling that's why mine may be a day later than others who ordered the same day and the same item and store.

Soldato
Rav power claims it does 30W from it's USB-C port? Rav power can't sell on amazon anymore, hence the unbranding. I'll be risking it, but I understand why most wouldn't.

Voltage calc works out at 30W?
  • USB-C Output: 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 9V 2.22A, 9V 2.77A, 15V 2A, 30W Max.

Ravpower link you provided under specs and even in the pics when you scroll. It's 30w total from both ports. 18 +12.

uc

And your amazon link for the non branded

25W

Updated version:

USB-C Output Updated: PD30W Max, 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 9V/2.22A, 9V/2.77A, 15V/1. 5A

Ravpower below!

rp-pc132-product_2.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
im going to be using a either a 5W Charger or the old Google 18W. Dont need the speed charging as it will just be charged overnight.
Same here. I'm not really interested in fast charge if the phone lasts a day like pixel 5.

Previously with oneplus fast charge was great as the phone never lasted a day for me.

Soldato
I use the 40w fast charge on my mate 20 pro quite often, if I've had a heavy day on the phone it can need a top up early evening, it's so great putting it on charge, going to do something else for 10 mins and you get back back to 50% extra battery.

I'd miss not having fast charging.

Soldato
I use the 40w fast charge on my mate 20 pro quite often, if I've had a heavy day on the phone it can need a top up early evening, it's so great putting it on charge, going to do something else for 10 mins and you get back back to 50% extra battery.

I'd miss not having fast charging.

It's definitely handy to have. Though 18W is a pretty good compromise.

Back
Top Bottom