Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Avoid this screen protector - it's utter garbage! Screen is pretty much unusable with this on - finger print sensor never works, swiping is hit and miss. Only positive is that it is easy to install (and take off!!). Looks like I'll have to go for a "film" screen protector - any recommendations?
[2+3 Pack] LϟK 2 Pack Flexible Soft TPU Protective Film and 3 Pack Camera Lens Protector for Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G 6.7 inch- Scratch Resistant HD Clear Bubble Free Easy Installation https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09F5QKKWX/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_SV9MNSQDP7JKV3RSRXAY

I've used them on other phones and they've been great.

Associate
Associate
Great so far for me, just one problem. I've applied a glass screen protector and I'm damned if I can get the fingerprint sensor to work. I added my fingerprint after applying it but it won't recognise it or says partial match. Never had any bother on my OnePlus 8

Associate
Great so far for me, just one problem. I've applied a glass screen protector and I'm damned if I can get the fingerprint sensor to work. I added my fingerprint after applying it but it won't recognise it or says partial match. Never had any bother on my OnePlus 8

Same here, ended up removing the protector and it's spot on now.

Caporegime
Unsure what case to get, I need one for when cycling solo. I'd get the mous in a heart beat, but not available until January! The spigen looks a good alternative for £10!

Anyone got anything different?

Soldato
No pics of phones ???

Is 6 faster than a 5 ?

I got s10, waiting for 6... other half had 5 and I like it but its too small....

Can't wait to get hands on mine ...

Associate

Had exactly the same issue - took it off and it's perfect now. I've ordered the Media Devil film protector now which should arrive sometime next week. Hopefully that'll be fine.

Soldato
I wanted to wait for reviews before hitting the buy button, but I've seen some comments stating the screen brightness isn't all that.

Can anyone confirm for either handset?

I'm coming from a OP6T so don't want a step backwards.

Back
Top Bottom