Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Does anyone elses Pixel 6 disconnect and reconnect at randomly when charging?

I've noticed the last few nights when plugging my Pro in, it starts charging but will randomly disconnect and reconnect a few times and makes the noise like it's just been plugged in, the connections are solid and it does it when its just left alone on my bedside table.

I'm using an Aukey USB C 18w PD 3.0 charger with a INUI Type C 100w cable.

Caporegime
Does anyone elses Pixel 6 disconnect and reconnect at randomly when charging?

I've noticed the last few nights when plugging my Pro in, it starts charging but will randomly disconnect and reconnect a few times and makes the noise like it's just been plugged in, the connections are solid and it does it when its just left alone on my bedside table.

I'm using an Aukey USB C 18w PD 3.0 charger with a INUI Type C 100w cable.

Mine doesn't like my charger, and doesn't always charge or will even stop charging.

Soldato
I've been playing with the charger tonight after noticing it doing it again last night when trying to sleep. I have a feeling it's something going on with the adaptive charge function - it charges solidly as is, seems to only be happening when doing that adaptive charge stuff during the night.

I'll play with the charger some more later and see what it does - really strange though!

Soldato
Also swiping up diagonally from the bottom corners switches to the previous/next app.

Hmm, not for me. In fact that used to launch Google Assistant for me.

just swiping left or right along the bottom does this too :)

This is how I change back and forth on apps. Maybe it's because I'm on Nova the diagonal one doesn't work for me?

Soldato
Woke up in the middle of the night, checked my phone....and everythings in black and white.

That's new :D at least new to me :p
That's a bedtime mode thing, under digital wellbeing.

Screenshot-20211102-210640.png

I'm also liking the rules, I have one set to turn my phone to silent when it connects to my work WiFi.

Soldato
What happens in this situation? A very improbale one I'd imagine.

T&Cs say they will issue an alternative of equal or greater value if that happens.

"The Administrator shall endeavor to ship the Reward within 14 to 60 days of validation of the relevant Claim. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or exhaustion of Reward stocks, the Administrator reserves the right to substitute the Reward with an alternative reward of equal or greater value for the Reward."

Associate
That's a bedtime mode thing, under digital wellbeing.
You need this on for adaptive charging to work also. I plugged mine in last night and it was charging rapidly as I had turned bedtime mode off in the daytime. I turned it back on and plugged back in and adaptive charging was working again.

Back
Top Bottom