Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
The battery life continues to impress me. 7:30am to nearly midnight with just 30 mins of slow charging via Android auto (while also being used for GPS navigation and Spotify so probably no gain on charge) on the commute home and I'm at 58% with around 3hrs screen on time.

How! :eek::D

Soldato
I think when you get ball rolling on the claim, an early web form asks for the number (which you type in). Later on the evidence part is where you supply the proof via picture or at least it did for me asking to take one of the box label/sticker.

The proof can be a screenshot or a picture of the box.

Soldato
slow charging via Android auto (while also being used for GPS navigation and Spotify so probably no gain on charge)

Tbf the phone isn't doing a lot here, just rather working like a memory stick for the music I guess? Screen off. The GPS is from the car I would think. I would expect to gain 10% or so in 30 minutes on my AA. But yes, it is VERY good on battery :)

Associate
So i was weak and called google this morning, claim validated whilst on the phone.

I didn't send a picture of the box, screenshot of the imei. Mine hadn't been rejected etc, it just hadn't been looked at yet.

Soldato
So strange how the process for claiming is totally random.

Some people accepted straight away, some on the phnoe.

I got rejected because i applied too early

Soldato
So i was weak and called google this morning, claim validated whilst on the phone.

I didn't send a picture of the box, screenshot of the imei. Mine hadn't been rejected etc, it just hadn't been looked at yet.

I sent them a message last night but no reply yet. GOOGLE Y U IGNORE ME

Associate
I need to exchange mine. Even after a factory reset my rear camera is playing up. It just displays a black screen most of the time. If you switch to the front camera that displays fine.
Should I claim my headphones and then do the exchange?
Also is the number above best to call them on?

Back
Top Bottom